I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Playing around

Was fooling around with the html in the template. changed comments to Studio Exec notes for a laugh(I WISH I was at that stage....why does "careful what you wish for" suddenly spring to mind?)

Anyway, was going to add a section on the sidebar for links to various script sites, contests etc that I come across, and for some reason even though I got the section in there, (yay me!) it has suddenly pushed the entire sidebar thing to the bottom of the page.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

I will name my next child after you if you are able to assist(bearing in mind I will be getting a vasectomy this year, the offer sounds better than it probably is ;-) ), and no, I will not rename any of my children, even the ones I don't know about.

cheers
Dave.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 pm, Blogger Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

Send your template to me at

chris+theatsign+scriptwriter+dot+fsworld+dot+co+dot+uk

and I'll take a look.

Sorry for the funny way of writing my address. I don't want any bots to work it out.

PS The link on my blog comments (www.virginscreenwriter.com) doesn't work. I took a guess and added .blogspot.com and got lucky :)

 
At 8:57 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Thanks Chris I have sent it. I really do appreciate it, and well done for filling in the blanks! LOL

cheers
Dave.

 
At 6:00 pm, Blogger Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

Can't promise a fast response, but I'll do my best :)

 
At 10:14 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Chris, your offer is kind enough, if you can do anything in anytime frame, then I will be even more grateful. I will keep trying myself, in case I luck on a solution as well.

Father with kids as well......not much time for anything let alone writing ;-) I have gotten into a routine of staying after work a night or two per week(looks like I am working LOL) and doing writing there. It is actually a pleasure as you always want to do something else at work other than your job, perfect excuse....I sometimes even get a few rough pages off in lunch hour.

When I saw the title to your blog I thought I would like it!
cheers
Dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter