I want to write and tell stories.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Anyone doing a medical show spec?

I came across, what I thought was an interesting medical story, here in Oz. I am not sure if it would suit House, but you never know. I am not up on latest hot spec shows, so not sure if ER spec's are still being written. Could even suit Scrubs actually.

Shoot me an email if interested in reading the article. I wont post it here, otherwise there is a chance that more than one could use it, which would not be of assistance to anyone.

First email in gets a look. If that person does not want to use it, let me know, and I can pass it onto the next email, that is if I get more than one email. :)

Also, bit of parenting advice we learnt yesterday(My daughter never did this).

If your two year old ever walks into the kitchen, grabs a tea towel and walks out.

Follow him!

cheers
Dave

1 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Article has been requested so that person has it unless they don't want to use it.
cheers
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter