I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This is so Star Trekkie....

Further to my post about cool gadgets for movies, I can't believe this hasn't turned up in one as yet. Would suit something like The Bourne Identity, where your guy/ girl has to be highly mobile, and perform lots of cool computer hacking type stuff from their tiny PDA's, Blackberry, etc.

Much cooler than plucking away with the little stylus you normally have.

http://www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com/

It is not much bigger than a pack of gum. Scroll down to the bottom of page to see photo.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Very, very cool.

cheers
Dave.

4 Comments:

At 12:51 pm, Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

Whoa, that's kinda neat.

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Konrad West said...

Neat? No, that's fricking *awesome*!

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger screamwriter said...

Great find!

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger Grubber said...

I showed it to the hardware guys in the office, and they actually know a few customers who might want them.

I'll let you know if they go ahead with it.

Mind you, I want one!!!! Don't have anything to link it to, but I still want one. My inner geek is emerging! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter