I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Memed by a Westie

How's that happen?

Four Jobs I’ve Had
Company Director/Sales Director
Front Office Manager
Banquets Manager
Business Development Manager


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
Apollo 13
Something’s Gotta Give (I agree with Konrad on this one)
Grosse Point Blank
The Matrix (not the sequels)


Four Places I’ve Lived
Normanton, Queensland (find nearly the most remote place in Qld, then turn left for a few hundred k’s)
Cairns, Qld
Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Sydney, Australia (glad to leave it)


Four TV Shows I Love
MASH
Scrubs
West Wing
Frontline (Aussie Current Affairs comedy from mid-late 90’s, get it if you can)


Four Places I’ve Vacationed
Port Douglas
Canberra (luckily I was extremely young and therefore cannot recall much, it’s our capital)
London
Cairns


Four of My Favorite Dishes
Steak (MSA –Nolan’s, same steak as at the Breakfast Creek Hotel, follow this link to see where you can buy it, part of my research when looking at buying that restaurant http://www.nolan.com.au/where/ , don't you love research like this!)
Curry – virtually any
Atlantic Salmon
Cheese plate, creamy, blue, and smelly!


Four Blogs I Visit Every Day
Ken Levine
Bill Cunningham
John Rogers
Phil Morton

I am not providing links, because if you are reading this and don’t know them, and you want to write screenplays for film or TV, FIND these blogs NOW(all links on the right) and start reading yesterday!

There are many additional ones that I visit everyday as well, but these are the first four that popped into my head.


Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
Celebrating sale of first screenplay
Movies.
Restaurant with Jessica Alba/Angelina Jolie/Wife (so would my wife, so I ain’t in trouble)
At home writing, rather than here working.

There you go, nothing earth shattering, I don't prefer to eat babies to cheese plates or anything like that.

cheers

Dave.


2 Comments:

At 8:33 am, Blogger Konrad West said...

"Banquets Manager"? You're kidding. ;)

 
At 9:27 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Nope, 13 years in hospitality. Basically was told to do it for experience by my then Resident Manager. Longest hours I have ever worked, a lot of times from 5-6am until after midnight.

Damn I was tired doing that job!:)
cheers
Dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter