I want to write and tell stories.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Screenwriter's Showcase

Just in case you missed it, a few of the boys from the Scribosphere, (Warren, Bill and Phil) are going to be on panels at this event. I obviously wont be there, but if you can make it, check out this link for further information.

http://d2dvd.blogspot.com/2006/03/script-showcase-goes-mad-for-your-pulp.html

There is no truth to the rumour that there will be a sharpened, spinning-DVD duel to the death between the Mad Pulp Bastard and Sid "Silly" Ganis in the carpark. Mind you, if there is, can someone put $100 on Bill for me, I reckon he's a shoein! :) I'm good for it.

cheers
Dave
PS damn I've posted a bit over the last few days......time to up the meds again.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 am, Blogger Cunningham said...

I'm not opposed to killing old people for sport...

Of course, this would be a 'mercy kill'.

Thanks, brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter