I want to write and tell stories.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

OLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLAF GET YOUR PALE SWEDISH ARSE INTO GEAR AND SWITCH YOUR BLOG BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You aren't going to get us all cracked up on Olaf the Legend and then cut off our supply!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Vince DC for noticing this.

Someone in the UK track him down and force him back to the keyboard.......

My God........has Trixie kidnapped him and deleleted all record of his existence?

That is a truly evil character!

cheers
Dave

3 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure he will morph or transgress into some other creature and be back shortly

 
At 10:45 am, Blogger Grubber said...

I hope so......do you think I was too subtle in my request for him to come back? :)
cheers
Dave

 
At 8:20 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Olaf is a great boy, and personally whilst yes, I too think Olaf maybe making this all up, to my way of thinking this makes him even more a legend, what an hilarious story he has weaved.
cheers
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter