I want to write and tell stories.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Great Story

I was reading Lee's blog, The Light, It Hurts (being in the UK, I can understand why sunshine hurts :) ) anyway, came across this story of a guy called Craig Robbins who loved a comedy series called Joking Apart, that ran for two seasons back in the early 90's so much he went and got himself the rights to distribute it on DVD. The series is about a comedy writer for TV whose marriage falls apart and he does not cope well with it.

He cut the DVD, with extras(!!) and has just released it the other day. Fantastic story, and hopefully it will be a success for him. I have not seen the series myself, but it sounds very funny, and I am going to try and get my hands on a copy. A more indepth rendition of the whole story here .

Website for the DVD is here .

Enjoy!
cheers
Dave

1 Comments:

At 7:39 am, Blogger Lianne said...

Hey there, just dropping by to offer my best wishes for the screenplay challenge :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter