I want to write and tell stories.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hi All,

My last post before my first real holiday in about 6 years……yep you heard right, 6 years, and the wife and I are spending our first night away from the kids, again, in 6 years…..one whole night, no kids, hotel, restaurant(yes we are leaving the room), table, tablecloths….though we do think we will take our own colouring in book and crayons just so we have something to do in the lull in conversation.
Leaving tomorrow morning, back on 30th, I will have internet access up there, but after just on 8 weeks or so of broadband…..I am dreading going dialup. That will suck, so not sure if I will post much whilst gone.

Just wanted to wish everyone in the Scribosphere a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for all your articles, advice, jokes, and general fun that is to be found around the traps. Truly a great bunch of people to get to know a little bit, through your writing.

At this stage, I can still wish you a Merry Christmas, as Australia does not currently have a war on Christmas, it’s just a small police action at this stage, but we do have high hopes for it. We always follow you guys in the US, so we expect the police action to escalate, and be a full blown war in about 5 years. Something to look forward to.

To all the Scribosphere bloggers who are waiting on contest results, all the best, we were fortunate enough that you posted some of your entry writing, and sincerely, they were all a pleasure to read, and I for one can see why you have all advanced as far as you have.

A special thank you to Warren over at The Screenwriting Life for organizing the group project this year, that was great to be part of, and I look forward to reading the ending.

Lots of writing to do which I am looking forward to, got my laptop, I’m set.

Have fun,
Cheers
Dave.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 pm, Blogger writergurl said...

Merry Christmas to you too Dave! Have a wonderful (and safe) vacation!

 
At 3:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Dave, have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter