I want to write and tell stories.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Piracy

We have all seen the ads, but I think there is something missing, they are not really working. They just don't seem to be getting through, so I thought of another angle they might want to try.....see what you think.
Scroll Down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



BURN DVD'S
&
BURN IN HELL

I thought it was catchy, and would have a good chance of stopping the Christian Piracy conspiracy (those Stacey Orico DVD's would be smoking from all the burning).

cheers
Dave.
This has been another public service announcement.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't burn DVDs but I do burn CDs, does that count? lol!

 
At 12:02 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

That was a good little movie there Mac....some hard hitting little digs there. Food for thought :)

Yes, Alexandra, you will still go to hell for that...I'll see you there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter