I want to write and tell stories.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Yeay

All my life I have worked in jobs where you had so much to do that you did not write everything down, as you did not have time to do even that, so you got real good at remembering things. Imagine dealing with a situation, that only takes about 2 mins to deal with and getting paged 6 times during that conversation. Just giving you an idea.


Anyway, have you ever forgotten an idea you really loved as you don't write it down. I hadn't until last week.

I freaked at first, as I really liked this idea, however, I calmed down and went with the flow, I knew it would come back.

It did, this morning at work. Can you say F*&^%$% yeah. Okay, the Priest in the corner does not have to.

Anyway, it is back, and just because I am human, I am writing it down........NOT because I am getting older. Don't say it! Just back away from that idea before someone gets hurt. Remember I believe in the Minigun method.

Okay back to having fun.
cheers
Dave.

6 Comments:

At 12:22 pm, Blogger Konrad West said...

I have a terrible memory. I often walk outside with no pants on; only the cool breeze alerts me that something's up.

I use PBWiki to write my ideas down at work. Then I can get them at home and flesh 'em out.

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

LOL......not a bad idea the PBWiki thing....is it part of the whole Wikipedia experience?

Are you going to give the Surgeon another go this week?

 
At 11:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those pocket voicerecorders I carry everywhere...most people think I am a food critic in restaurants or a Wanna-Be CIA trainee

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger Konrad West said...

Pocket voicerecorder? I'm not cool/weird enough to have one of those. ;)

If I'm out and about I try to write it down whatever is available, because there's buckley's that I'll remember it without it.

PBWiki isn't part of Wikipedia, but it's the same concept of editable pages. Makes it easier than writing HTML or emailing yourself between work and home.

Dave, I am gonna give the Surgeon another go, mostly because it's on after SVU, which I usually watch while pretending to write.

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Was going to a mates place Thursday night, so had a reason not to watch it. He has had to cancel....so now I suppose I better give it one more go.

If she is going to get up the nurse, I want to at least see a bitch slap or two. To quote Lleyton......C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea MQ! I remember you saying you had one of those.

 
At 2:01 pm, Anonymous Iriss said...

Great reading thiss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter