I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Madscreenwriter and Mac's

I posted a while ago about product placements and one my main gripes was the prevelance of Mac's in the movies compared to PC's, whereas in the real world, PC usage far exceeds Macs.

Now I have never used a Mac, but I have heard good things about them, and one day might even try one, but for now I am happy enough using my home PC and work laptop...which will never be a Mac, unless I do actually become a full time writer...than I can pick and choose to my hearts content.....maybe.

Anywho..... The Madscreenwriter has a little post about Mac's in Movies and a theory from Roger Ebert, which actually makes sense, so if you like have a read.

The Madscreenwriter on Macs.

enjoy
cheers
Dave.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Would love to try it actually, only two things holding me back, work uses PC....and therefore I always have a PC type laptop, and more computer games on PC ;-) But, the last one would not really stop me going over to the Mac side! ;-)

 
At 7:31 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Yes, I don't have the latest PC and I am happy with that at present...stops me being distracted with pretty new toys that go bling! Mind you......I still love my rally game! ;-) Always a chance I can beat my low score!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter