I want to write and tell stories.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Comments and Katrina

If you want to see a guy with a few comments on his blog, check out this guys numbers.....an absolute riot!

Address is here=>
http://gardenstate.typepad.com/

Don't know why his numbers are so high? ;-)

Something else, here is a website that shows you what an amazing job they did on pumping the water out of NO. Not sure what it is like now, but cripes, well done!

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatearth/h2005_katrina.html



cheers
Dave.

4 Comments:

At 4:22 pm, Blogger Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

3567 comments!

Shit the bed, that's a lot!

The bbc new site had a corss section of New Orleans, and when I looked at it I couldn't work out why this doesn't happen every other year. The whole place is below both the level of the lake and the river (or canal, can't remember).

 
At 3:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach Braff has a bit of a cult following, first from Scrubs, and second from Garden State, which he wrote, directed and starred in.

He's a pretty talented fellow, and if you haven't seen Garden State, you should. It's great!

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Yes, hoping to see that soon, wife is not too keen, but will surprise her one day.

I love his work from Scrubs and was doing some fact finding on it for an idea I have and came across that site....I absolutely cracked up at his comment numbers.

I know what you mean about NO Chris, mother nature likes to let us know every once in a while....."you think that is going to stop me?" She can be a biatch!

 
At 12:30 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Shit, I don't know what to do, I have had to respond to about 3-5 comments in 2 days, and a couple of those from new people.

Time for a beer I think.....;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter