I want to write and tell stories.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Group Script Project

Warren at www.screenwritinglife.com has been running this group project. It has been lots of fun, and my bit just got posted.

You can see it here.

http://www.screenwritinglife.com/v-in-a-restaurant

Tomatoes, and other squishy fruit and veg can be emailed rather than thrown.

Tried to have fun, and gave a hat tip to good old Paul Hogan. Was saying to Warren, you guys in the states unfortunately missed out on his sketch show from the 70's where he started. Very funny and talented guy. Some of his latest films have been terrible vehicles for him. I really don't know why he does them. Maybe the money is too good to turn down. Who knows.

cheers
Dave.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Blogger JimMiller said...

Liked your part of the group script. Good visuals. I could really see it in my mind's eye.

 
At 8:04 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Thanks for that AW, appreciate that. I figure if I want my scripts to get good coverage I have to try and really describe it well. I would be able to cut down the amount of words with a few revisions, but did not worry too much on this one.

I sent Warren two different ones, as after I wrote that one was did not think it followed the various bits of plot etc that well, I sort of just wrote it off the top of my head for fun. The other couple of pages send the story off on a totally different path to what that one does. Let me know if you want to read those for a laugh.;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter