I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A group effort

Over at The Screenwriting Life, Warren has gathered the cold and weary and molded us into a writing force. Will the result be We were Warriors, or more Get Smart????

Go here to have a look. Any aspiring bloggers, etc jump on in, help us take on Kaos!
http://www.screenwritinglife.com/project-launched

It should be fun.

I have never done anything like this before, nor have I finished my first screenplay, so no laughing!!!! You there in the back (whacks back of hecklers head!)

cheers
Dave.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, but our little babies are never quite finished are they (wink)

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

No they aren't.....but I suppose you have to let them go sometimes or they will never grow up into big movies..;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter