I want to write and tell stories.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

By that title you would think I finished something to do with the screenplay, well actually, no, but I have been having some break throughs lately with parts of the screenplay I am not happy about, that part that is in my head still ;-) but I finally figured out what was causing the sidebar to drop down to the bottom........Chris Parr was trying to help as well(again thanks for that!), but it was simply the links in the actual posts to websites, they were too long and pushing over into sidebar area, which by the looks of it defaults to bottom of page.

So there you go, you learn something new every day......damn will have to learn how to properly hyperlink in here, rather than full address.

That can wait, more writing to do.
cheers
Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter