I want to write and tell stories.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

You pick 'em

Everyone has this one in their personal links I'm sure.

http://www.scriptsales.com/DDScriptSales.htm

Does anyone else do this......read the logline and try and pick the genre?

Sometimes I read one, start chuckling, and then read the genre.......drama.......oops!

I suppose it shows there is more than one movie out of each idea. That or I have a twisted sense of humour, and no, I did not used to tortue kittens as a kid.

That is what little brothers are for!


cheers
Dave.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing a genre change on my own script...read a similar concept this week on Done Deal (listed as a romantic drama) so I will make mine horror/thriller

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger Grubber said...

Yes read your Townhouse post MQ. Never know what lurks in those brownstones!;-)

 
At 3:56 am, Blogger Neal Romanek said...

On that wobbly-genre note, watch this movie trailer and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh:

http://waxy.org/random/video/shining_redux.mov

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Will have to check that out Neal, and welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter