I want to write and tell stories.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good Advice I think

I read about the Screenwriters Network on Warrens site, www.screenwritinglife.com and went there for a look.

I found it very intersting and informative.

For any other newbies out there maybe have a read through this page:

http://www.scriptwritersnetwork.org/tips.asp

It seems to me to be a very good quick rundown on everything, from binding, etc to format, structure, arcs, etc, etc.

From all that I have read, I think if you followed these tips, at the very minimum, you would avoid a lot of the traps us newbies fall into.

Just thought I would let you know about it.

Also, Scott the Reader (who raises Alligators whilst piloting helicopters) has made a very generous offer to anyone who wants some script notes on their screenplay. Look here:

http://alligatorsinahelicopter.blogspot.com/ Capitalism at its Worst post.

Face it Scott you are a nice bloke. How will you ever survive? ;-)

cheers for now
Dave.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, Blogger Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

Just dropped Scott the Reader and email.

I'll spend $60 to find out the brutal truth about Good Guys.

I just wonder how brutal it will be :|

 
At 3:01 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Kiss your arse goodbye I imagine.....he talks about Alligators and spinning rotors.. ;-)

hmmm lets see if I can give you a good example.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16832193-13762,00.html

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter