I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Look

So there you go, even though I loved the white on black(which I did pick and I started this blog prior to Josh Friedman, so there was no fanboy adoration going on there!! Let me set that straight), and the AVO proves nothing.

Anyway, the little piccie I have above, is actually of where I grew up, Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast, in Queensland.

As you can see, I would have had a horrible childhood, and can draw on those horrors to feed my writing. Yes, grew up on 5 acres about 15 minute (at full tilt) bike ride, from what you see there. Yep, shocking. Don't know how my parents treated me like that. Clean (not always new) clothes, food on the table, I mean what is an aspiring writer to do when your parents treat you like that.

So, that will do it for me for any changes. If the font is to small or hard to read, let me know that is the main thing.

cheers
Dave.

PS the comments are accessed by clicking on the numbers next to the post title, yeah got me at first to. Found this template somewhere on the web, so if you ever want a copy let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter