I want to write and tell stories.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Brothers?

Sorry, one last quick one! Just read article with this picture of Peter Jackson, and it struck me how much he looked like someone else, somone he has worked closely with previously.

Maybe there was neptism in the casting of LOTR?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charlie from LOST.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Peter Jackson has certainly LOST something. Maybe there are plans to replace Dominic who plays Charlie? Another mystery from LOST? Maybe to replace the numbers mystery? Can I ask another question in a row? Stay tuned.


cheers
Dave.

5 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

That's actually pretty freakin' freaky.

 
At 5:10 pm, Blogger Steve Peterson said...

Yeah, once I saw Jackson slimmed down I thought that resemblance was astounding too. Maybe it's a Kiwi thing.

 
At 5:29 pm, Blogger Konrad West said...

I don't think that's actually Peter Jackson. I'm sure the real one is stuffed in a refrigerator (well, maybe a coolroom), and this guy is a serial killer that just happens to look like Jackson would if he lost 400 pounds.

 
At 1:50 am, Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Naw, that's actually not Peter Jackson but an early photo of Jim Henson!

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

Well done as always, good sir. Just wanted to let you know you've been added to my (blog) Rolodex after a thorough vetting of your archives. Also, I totally own you on Blogshares. Just consider yourself lucky I'm not Rupert Murdoch or I'd buy you out completely for a ridiculous sum of money.

Come to think of it, that doesn't sound half-bad, does it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter