I want to write and tell stories.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Lloyd Thaxton Who?

Okay, I can be forgiven for not knowing who he is, not growing up in America...ya gotta give me that one, but I found his blog from a comment of his, on Ken Levine's popular blog.

I know nothing about Lloyd Thaxton apart from what I have quickly learned from his blog, but, in saying that, from what I have read on his blog, he actually seems like a grounded, genuinely nice person, which may be a rarity in some circles in Hollywood nowadays.

He has some funny and interesting stories from his time in TV, which form a very nice read.

So, go here if you want to find out more about what a Lloyd Thaxton is. :)

cheers
Dave

3 Comments:

At 11:37 am, Blogger Adam Renfro said...

Get in line to not know Lloyd Thaxton. But I followed the trail also from Levine's blog, and you're right -- he's very entertaining and engaging.

 
At 11:40 am, Blogger Adam Renfro said...

Oh, hey, wait, I just realized I'm at Grubber's site. Thanks for the thoughts on my spec!

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Just remember, those thoughts come from someone who knows shit....use them at your own peril!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter