I want to write and tell stories.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What's the Protocol?

When a manager from another department has dropped you in the shit with the clients you are visiting and is complaining to you, whilst you are in front of said clients about said clients and all you want to do is ask a few questions, it's all right to tell him to shutup isn't it? Bit hazy on that myself, but it did work.

Had my performance review last week, I received high marks for playing well with others. I'm already aiming low for next year :)

Little short is going well, holding a 4.5 average at present, when it hits six I'm selling!!!!!!! No, you are not allowed to point out average is being held by all the other film-makers coming and reviewing it, leaving a high score in the hope people associated with that one will reciprocate. My head is happily in the sand on that score......LALALALLALALALALLALALALA

cheers
Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter