I want to write and tell stories.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Siteseeing

I don’t know how many of you know of this site, I think most do, but just in case, I have found this site, The Thinking Writer, extremely helpful with different legal, technical and writing issues. Worth checking out.

More interesting sites to come. Recently found a ladies blog who originally started as a writer on one of my all time favourite shows….MASH, and boy has she been busy since then!

Hattip to Warren from Screenwritinglife.com for the follow two.

Also, I added that Rollo search, the red thing on the sidebar. Moses from The Rabbit Trail put this together, it is a collection of all the pro-scribe sites. Very handy! Great idea Moses, well worth it.

I think Moses also put this thing together Frappr thingy, where you can take you place in the world! Make your mark, move to Siberia if you want. The more the merrier!

cheers
Dave.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found those two toys Dave. I like that Frappr one. Kinda neat seeing other scribes on the map.

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger Grubber said...

Thanks for putting them together Moses!

Great ideas both of them.

 
At 10:15 pm, Anonymous Debra Olsen said...

Hii nice reading your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter