I want to write and tell stories.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

RIP

Query Letters I Love

Very sad news, The Manager Guy, who along with Empress started the above site, has passed away. The Empress has just posted about this.

Very sorry to hear that, as that site is very funny to read. You can learn things by reading this site, as a sort of what NOT to do.

I don't know the guy from a bar of soap, but I hope his family and friends are coping with their loss, and I hope he has a good time where ever he is.

Sincerely
Dave.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 am, Blogger PJ McIlvaine said...

MG passed away in July. Honestly, I thought Empress knew about it way before now, as there were posts about it all over the Internet and at the query letter site soon after it happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter